Details for NOTICE TO BIDDERS
NOTICE TO BIDDERS
Mason Creek Utility District / 20201 Kingsland Blvd – Houghton Rd entrance, Katy, Texas 77450
PROJECT: ELECTRICAL MODIFICATIONS FOR BRONDESBURY LIFT STATION
Owner solicits written, competitive bids for the Project. Each bid must be on the prescribed bid form, sealed and delivered (with required enclosures) to Owner’s Office by 3:00 PM on June 28, 2019. Immediately after such deadline, bids will be publicly opened and read aloud at the same place. All Contract Documents, including any plans, are available at Owner’s Office, and they are incorporated herein by reference. /s/ Susan Saccomen, Officer Manger.
- Kim Kardashian West hailed as 'blessing' by former prisoner
- Tiffany Haddish cancels Atlanta show over anti-abortion legislation
- Caitlyn Jenner pays tribute to dads in her life but doesn't mention Tristan Thompson
- Victoria Beckham says David is 'the best daddy in the world' to their kids
- George Ezra would choose Craig David as his defence lawyer
- Duke and Duchess of Sussex reveal Archie's face in sweet Father's Day snap
- Lena Headey remains in touch with 'Throners'
- Blac Chyna slams Rob Kardashian amid Blac Chyna dispute
- Police arrest professional shoplifters in mall bust
- Katy Boardwalk 3D model revealed
- Catching is in the family for Gonce brothers
- Cobb, Tigers rule 19-6A softball honors
- Morton Ranch star guard Cryer finds 'best fit' with Baylor
- Katy's Atkinson, Cinco Ranch's Easterly verbally commit to Yale
- Travis S. Meadows
- Caroll Ann Hodo
- Katy ISD's Strong, Ferguson help lead West to Bayou Bowl all-star win
- Local bakers compete on Food Network Cake Championship
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
NOTICE OF ADOPTION OF RESOLUTION FOR ADOPTION OF AN ORDER REGULATING THE DISCHARGE OF INDUSTRIAL WASTES INTO THE PUBLIC SEWERS OF THE DISTRICT, PROMULGATING REGULATIONS AND ESTABLISHING CHARGES FOR SERVICES RENDERED, AND PROVIDING FOR A PENALTY FOR EACH VIOLATION TO ALL PERSONS, INCLUDING ALL LEGAL ENTITIES, WHO DISCHARGE WASTES INTO THE PUBLIC SEWERS OF NORTHWEST HARRIS COUNTY MUNICIPAL UTILITY DISTRICT NO.