Twenty-year-old Disney Channel star Cameron Boyce died from a fatal seizure, according to his family. While the Los Angeles County Department of Medical Examiner-Coroner has yet to determine Boyce's official cause of death, the tragedy has shined a light on a rare but devastating reality: Each year, about 1 in 1,000 people with epilepsy suddenly die.
- Kristen Bell's daughters think she's at least 63
- Kris Jenner helps Scott Disick 'navigate nerves' ahead of show launch
- Scott Disick happy about Sofia Richie and Kylie Jenner's friendship
- Reese Witherspoon's daughter Ava finds her inspiring
- Stacey Solomon's 'gut wrenching' mum guilt
- Kevin Spacey's sexual assault case dropped
- Bella Thorne hits out at ex Tana Mongeau
- Jennifer Lopez: Alex Rodriguez is my hero
- Robert Wesley Adams, Jr.
- Spartans' first football coach O'Keefe dies
- Radyn Antonio Terrell
- Sex offender arrested for failure to register
- Jeffrey Philip Krueger
- Utt takes reins of Faith West football
- Fred Everett "Freddy" Calhoun Jr.
- Wilda Imogene Jatzlau
- Katy actress lead role in 'West Side Story'
- Sherri Diane Chaney
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.