A catastrophic flood forced most of the town of Valmeyer, Illinois, to move to higher ground 25 years ago. As flooding increases in the Midwest due to the climate crisis, there's new interest in their relocation.
- Jennifer Lopez: Alex Rodriguez is my hero
- Michael Sheen and Anna Lundberg expecting their first child
- Mario Lopez joins Access Hollywood
- Shay Mitchell was blindsided by miscarriage
- Nikki Bella and Artem Chigvintsev 'officially' dating
- 3. Rochester, NY
- 2. Virginia Beach-Norfolk-Newport News, VA-NC
- 1. Tucson, AZ
- Robert Wesley Adams, Jr.
- Spartans' first football coach O'Keefe dies
- Radyn Antonio Terrell
- Sex offender arrested for failure to register
- Jeffrey Philip Krueger
- Utt takes reins of Faith West football
- Fred Everett "Freddy" Calhoun Jr.
- Wilda Imogene Jatzlau
- Katy actress lead role in 'West Side Story'
- Sherri Diane Chaney
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.